repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
can we have some sort of rule that you cant post spoilers for at least two days so that gives everyone a chance to read it and that way I can cram as much as mentally possible before getting bombarded with amazing shit
i second this. seriously think about how their servers are going to handle this. someone people are going to be able to see more than others before it dies, so give everyone a good enough berth to read it spoiler free, I think that’s only fair!
I’m actually concerned for boys who complain about how different girls look without makeup. Like did you think eyeshadow permanently alters a girls eyelid? Are you frightened when people change clothes
Babies have no concept of object permanence
That’s one of the sickest burns I’ve ever read.